This is Ed!
Who’s This Guy Ed?
I am a menswear blogger, but I do enjoy writing and talking about different topics every now and then to keep things interesting and fresh.
There are many things I could say about me, but here are a few bullet points so you can get to know me better.
- My name is Eduardo, but you can call me Ed for short. Or call me Eddie, I like that too.
- I am from Guadalajara, Mexico (land of tequila – come visit, I’ll buy you a shot!).
- I am in my early 30s.
- I am a Digital Marketer, kinda sorta, but my passion is doing what I do with this site and hopefully soon I’ll make a living from doing what I really love.
- I am shy, extremely shy. Painfully shy.
- You can find me on most social media platforms under the name My Dapper Self – just look me up and hit me up!
- In case you didn’t know already, I have a menswear blog.
- I have recently started a YouTube channel to explore menswear topics in a new format, but I really need to get it together and start sharing more videos!
- Oh, I also have a pretty cool, exclusive Facebook group for all menswear enthusiasts – come join us and show your dapper self over there!
- Music is a huge part of my life – there would be no life for me without music.
- I love reading about demographics and geography. Don’t know why, I just love it.
- Another passion of mine is languages – I speak Spanish, English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German and I’m currently learning Swedish. Want to do some language exchange? Hit me up!
- Crazy, I know, but I can also speak backwards. Maybe an exorcism is in order.
- I love jigsaw puzzles. The bigger, the better!
- I am trying to grow a cool beard, but have failed so far. Doesn’t mean I am giving up anytime soon, though!
- I’m also trying to build a shredded, strong body. I’m going to the gym now, so any encouraging messages or vibes you could send my way will be much appreciated.
Enough About Me. Let’s Talk About You
You ended up in this blog because you care about style, am I right?
I happen to care about it too, a great deal.
Not only do I care about it, I am also a firm believer that improving your style can be a life-changing experience that can turn your life around in exceptional ways.
Looking great, being more confident, being taken serious, feeling at ease while being yourself, reaching all your work and personal life goals,…
These are all things a professional style can bring to your life.
You know you deserve all those things.
That is why I created this blog. I want to help you get there by providing you with ideas, inspiration, style tips, confidence building posts, and much more…
It’s a great honor to have your attention for at least a few minutes, but my goal is to develop a real connection with you. A relationship that goes way beyond these short minutes and beyond my blog.
Or shoot me a direct message. I respond each and every single one of them personally.
I’d love to hear from you!